Tuesday, June 16, 2009

pomp and circumstance...and lots of wine for me!

I won't post the sappy letter I wrote her, cause she'd prbably be mad at me...but I am proud of my sister. I know she's bound for great things. She's fearless, brilliant, driven, tallented, etc. I can't say enough good things about her (...except for that she has a messy room). Congratulations on graduating, Amanda!!!

Last month we celebrated her accomplishment by having a party. Despite the pouring down rain, all of our best friends and family arrived to join us for some food, music and all-around good fun. Big thanks to Wanda Rockstar for coordinating the whole thing, Fred & Linda for their awesomely huge party tent, and Sean, Dad and others for putting the tent up in the rain.

Sisters
The Band (actually, just Dad, Woody & Wanda pickin')
Stace and Sean having a good time


Stacey and Dad


Sean and my brother Trey


Sue, Janice, Amanda and Mom

My cousin Emily and Aunt Lee - precious!



Nonnie and Mimi - the grandmothers together again



No comments: