Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Roaring Weekend

I'm not in a writing mood tonight. Maybe because I'm tired, or maybe because I'm distracted by the Oscars...or both. Regardless, I wanted to share a bit of our eventful weekend with you. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


On Friday, a wine tasting event to support Next Generation Heritage Foundation. We traveled back in time to the 1920's (some of these pictures were borrowed from Sean's friends on Facebook, so thank you friends!)

The band set the mood

The best dressed truly took us back in time

The lovely decor by Chase Rivers made the night magical


And our FRIENDS made the party! Some of the boys, Sean and Jeff

And some of the girls, Sherieda and me





On Saturday, an important day to come together and support family...




And on Sunday, a coconut pie (with flat meringue) made for my sweet stepdad on his birthday. After lunch and pie, he was kind enough to take us on a walk around town and share what life was like "way back when."










No comments: