Monday, January 12, 2009

NYE 2008 (incriminating photos included)

New Years Eve -- you either love it or hate it. And this chick happens to love it. It's the start of a new year, new goals, new seasons, and turning over a new leaf. Quite the cause for celebration, if you ask me. This year Sean and I had the pleasure of attending a NYE Unofficial Sleepover Party at Bobby & Crystal's house in Hendersonville. Sherri brought homemade Apple Cider Moonshine, Zach brought homemade wine, and Crystal cooked up some delicious snacks. You can't have a party without snacks...

We laughed, we danced, we sang, we played, we ate, we drank, and drank...Yes, New Year's Eve 2008 at the Juechter's house was quite the party! We had a great time ringing in the new year. But you don't have to take my word for it...


I love Sherri's face here...

...and Sean's face here!

Playing Mad Gab - best game ever
"Unique waters forth ease lots!"

Awwww...


BFF's

Bow Chica Wow Wow


That was a pole. And that's me dancing. And this is so redneck.


Much to Crystal's surprise, I know how to drop it...


Look out, Heidi!


Lovin me some Rock Band

i don't know what's going on here, but Sherri's making another awesome face

I think Chad had something to say, but it was probably really really quiet.
Looks like he's saying, "Tooooooot!"

Happy new year, ya'll!!!!


No comments: