Thursday, May 28, 2009

Y'all come on in!

For those of you who can't be here to visit, here are some before and after shots. Hope you like it. Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress. My design-y friend Lindsay helped pick our our colors and chose our furniture placement. She has a blog too, but I'm not sure of the link right now (sorry linds!) She's one of my blog "followers" though, and her blog is called Peacock Blue. Check it out - it'll make you wish you knew how to make stuff look pretty.



Bland Bland and more Bland

We painted the dining room "Unusual Gray" and I think it's the greatest color ever.

It really plays off the color of our sofa set in the living room, but it's not too overpowering.



This shot is blurry, but check out my wall hanging things on the left wall. I love them. Hanging anything on the wall is a huge hurdle for me. Sean will tell you that he has to beg to hang something. I don't know why I suffer from HHD (Hanging Hesitation Disorder).



Boring Living Room



Ta-Da!

Ok, so it's not much better...but we're getting there!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looking good y'all! I can't wait to see it in person, maybe over 4th of July?

Lindsay said...

Looks great! How is the kitchen coming?