Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And just like that...

...winter is gone! Woah. Who could be more thankful than this girl right here??? (points to self) Happy First Days of Spring, everyone! Forsythia and Dogwoods and Tulips, oh my. Bloom, baby, bloom! Isn't all this life and light invigorating?

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore of the dreary, cold, nasty sky - voila! God, like, cracked open his 'Magic Box of Spring Fun' or something...


Speaking of FUN...Sean and I got to spend the weekend with The Jensen Family. These people rock:




I'm so thankful for nice weather. So thankful for SUN and DAYLIGHT. Thankful that we had the PERFECT weather and got to spend the weekend outdoors with our awesome friends. Hiking, walking, eating outside, sleeping with the windows open...it was bliss! Thankful for flip flops. Thankful that I can jog with Murphy without having to wear Under Armour long sleeves...and take him for potty breaks without freezing to death. Murphy appreciates the warm weather, too! Maybe even more than me. Murphy has been SMILING non-stop, and he can't get enough of being outside. Sunday he and I laid outside and dozed off in the sunlight. All I could see when I looked up were white puffy clouds, blue skies and Bradford Pear blooms. Beeeeeee-utiful.

No comments: