Thursday, August 27, 2009

i need style

Dear Style,

Where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere! Ok, ok...I haven't been looking very hard. But every now and again, I decide that I miss you...no, that I NEED you...and so I keep my eyes peeled for you. I have a hard time finding you. And all the searching gets tiring. It might be difficult for some people to understand how I could miss something I never really had. But Style, I know you're out there...and I know you're waiting for me. We were meant to be together...and I promise...one day we WILL find each other. We just will.

forever yours,

Stacey

As we approach the new fall season, I'm hoping to come into about $50,000 so I can go on a killer shopping spree. There are sooooo many gorgeous things in the world of fashion right now. The SHOES, oh the shoes!!! To quote Rachel Zoe, "I DIE!" I do...I die every time I see something beautiful on the rack, and I ask, "Why God, did you give me such good taste, but with no money?"

It's like the moon without the stars...the rocky without the road...the Dolce without the Gabbana.
I'm a poor, frumpy, unstylish girl just hoping for a miracle...AT LEAST I'M NOT FAT ANYMORE. dang.

No comments: