Monday, March 29, 2010

Alive and Kickin'

We're still alive, I promise...

Spring has officially arrived and we're as busy as ever. It's like everyone came out of hibernation all at once. Our social calendar is full, we moved out old (and best) tenants last week, we moved in new tenants this week, we're slammed at work, and we're taking a mini vacation to St. Louis this week. AHHHH! I need more hours in my days. Sometimes I can't keep up with myself. I don't know how Sean does it...
Here are a few pictures from our early St. Patrick's Day celebration: Franklin's Brewfest. It was a blast! We met up with the most fun group of friends and tasted at least 30 beers while we roamed and shopped up and down Main Street.








So like I said, this week we're heading to St. Louis for a mini vacation. I'm so excited to spend an extended weekend with the Jensens. They are my favorite family of all time (besides the Waltons...but they were fake, so that may not count). The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and apparently St. Louis has a lot of fun (and free!) things to see and do. I'll update you upon our return!
Happy Springtime, y'all! I hope you're enjoying the early blooms and beautiful weather.

No comments: