Saturday, October 11, 2008

Turning Thirty

Don't worry, readers. I'm not referring to my own 30th birthday. No, I still have 4 more years before that happens. I'm actually referring to our dear old (and I do mean old) friend Luca. Last weekend we drove down to the ATL to celebrate Luca's birthday. Getting old is in the air this season. Sean's 30th birthday is in just 2 weeks!

These guys look too happy to be turning thirty...




Adrienne made hundreds of delicious cupcakes, offering 3 different flavors:


Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate icing, Pumpkin w/ Cream Cheese icing, and something else with Maple icing. As a party guest, I was my personal duty to sample all three flavors, and I must say they were all very delicious.

This is what happens to your teeth when you eat blue icing gel

This will mess you up...Vodka infused sweet tea. What a proper Southern drink.

Sean had a really good time at the party. He helped himself to another proper Southern drink - Jack Daniels and Coke. This picture was taken shortly before we passed out on a futon.

The next morning I woke up and asked Sean, "How do you feel?" He replied, "I slept in my clothes. How do you think I feel?"

No comments: