Monday, April 19, 2010

April Showers bring...Maximas?

After 1 year of zero car payments, Sean decided to treat himself to a new set of wheels. Well, new to us - it's a 2007 Maxima. We've both been driving 8 year old cars and praying that they last. His Intrepid was on the brink of needing some major repairs so we traded it in while the gettin' was hot. He haggled with the salesman for FIVE HOURS until they finally met his budget, and he felt good about the deal in the end. I think it's a pretty sexy car, don't you?

Hopefully my Sable will hold out a couple of more years. She's been a good car. Not as sexy as Mr. Maxima, but loyal and trustworthy.


Saturday night we met up with a group of friends and saw an awesome local band at the Bunganut Pig. I danced my butt off, and Sean even did a little dancing too. I don't know what's going on with my hair in this picture, but I promise my cut doesn't look like it's been leveled off with a razor. I think there was a mirror casting a strange reflection behind us.



And this little booger has been keeping us entertained. He keeps us clean, too, with all his incessant licking. He's doing very well with training and behaving himself while we're at work. We ran for a solid hour on Saturday and he was tuckered out in the end. Now if he could just mind his father while they're on the evening walk...

Also, we are retarded because we talk baby talk to him. But wook at the wittle guy, he's just so tweeeeeet.


No comments: