Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Steal My Meal

Lucky for me, I don't have to do much cooking this week! Check out what's going on in the Carroll Cafe...


Sunday - Shrimp in lemon-garlic sauce w/ Asparagus and crusty French Bread. Funny thing, I totally forgot to make the asparagus. It was possibly the most unbalanced meal we've ever had.

Meatless Monday – Stuffed Sweet Potatoes w/ Pancetta and Broccoli Rabe (this time I’m subbing bacon for the pancetta and kale for broccoli rabe) I LOVE THIS RECIPE! Sean? Well, not so much... http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/stuffed-sweet-potatoes-with-pancetta-and-broccoli-rabe-recipe/index.html

Tuesday – Curried Chicken and Quinoa w/ Citrus glazed carrots

Cheat night Wednesday –Trivia at Pueblo Real, which means mucho mucho Mexican food.

Spoiled Thursday – Pork chops courtesy of my mama

Friday – Cocoa-rubbed steak w/ Bacon-Whiskey Gravy and Green Beans. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds sooo good! I also noticed Bacon is on the menu twice this week. I must REALLY love my husband ;)  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/cocoa-rubbed-steak-with-bacon-whiskey-gravy-recipe/index.html.

Saturday – Sunset picnic at Arrington Vineyards w/ Friends. I made it mandatory that Sherri bring her chicken salad.

1 comment:

Jennifer {ooh la la} said...

Sounds yummy. I'm impressed - I crave a bunch of junk when I'm pregnant.
And I need to know more about this chicken salad recipe of Sherri's....